1 hr session

elopement

full wedding day

$350

$800

$2,400

includes a digital gallery with high resolution downloads.
perfect for engagement photos, anniversary photos, or just because.
on location or in home.

2.5 hours of coverage for very small ceremonies or elopements.
includes a digital gallery with high resolution downloads.

8 hours of wedding day coverage.
assistant.
includes a digital gallery with high resolution downloads.

I list my rates here to save us both some time because I GET IT. It's a real pain in the ass to email back and forth just to get someone's rates.

Hourly coverage starts at $350, but the more hours you purchase the better discount I can provide. My goal is to keep my services as affordable as I can while still making enough to pay rent & take care of my equipment.

Please note, I require a 40% non-refundable retainer to book your date. The remaining 60% is due a week before your wedding date.

If these rates are too high for you, I do accept payments in installments that best suit your budget.
Inquire or shoot me an email to find out more.

full wedding day

$2,400

8 hours of wedding day coverage.
assistant.
includes a digital gallery with high resolution downloads.

2.5 hours of coverage for very small ceremonies or elopements.
includes a digital gallery with high resolution downloads.

elopement

includes a digital gallery with high resolution downloads.
perfect for engagement photos, anniversary photos, or just because.
on location or in home.

1 hr session

$800

$350

I list my rates here to save us both some time because I GET IT. It's a real pain in the ass to email back and forth just to get someone's rates.

Hourly coverage starts at $350, but the more hours you purchase the better discount I can provide. My goal is to keep my services as affordable as I can while still making enough to pay rent & take care of my equipment.

Please note, I require a 40% non-refundable retainer to book your date. The remaining 60% is due a week before your wedding date.

If these rates are too high for you, I do accept payments in installments that best suit your budget.

Inquire or shoot me an email to find out more.